Sunday, April 10, 2011

the hood: this is brog. Random.




I moved. Into the hood. Not really. I just like to tell myself that it is. I carry a gun. It looks like a camera. Actually it's only a camera. For real though.. things have been going real well here. The sun has been back with a vengeance. I don't think diving will ever get old. Especially with a video camera. A little over a month left here. I may go insane when I get back home and have to wait at traffic lights and sit in traffic. I am still recovering from a conversation that I had with Ashley Johnson about a week ago. If you don't know her, you should. These 3 pictures are from a time-lapse video I made over the last few weeks. I put myself into these pictures because I am awesome. Atleast I pretend to be. Which probably fools nobody. Anyways, word to my moms (and pops) and my sister who got her cast off this last week. I wish I was as cool as her. Peace Sequel, I know you read this.. even though you're a cat. I am blog.

2 comments:

  1. need a haircut cous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you never stop blogging. i love reading your updates. its almost like i'm talking to you and that always provides me with lots of laughter! :) once you get back to the us, you should make a blog/video tour to wisconsin. i'm sure you would get good footage on the farm...

    ReplyDelete