Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More brog

Here's one of my first underwater videos Been diving most mornings and editing in the afternoons. Everyone should come visit me because it is excellent here. Things I miss: Family, friends, food (my 3 effs), video games, Greensboro, movie theaters, target (seriously I just want to walk around in a target). I'm sure a lot more but I fo'get it! I buy a lot of movies here at this one dvd store (all bootleg). The guy there is pretty cool, he said he has to pay off the police every month to stay open. That is amazing. I just bought the first season of The Wire for 300 baht... which is $10. Great quality haha. I know I'm late. Pretty addicting show though. The end.

2 comments:

  1. I miss Target, too. No funky smells. Clean. Stuff that won't break on the way home. Nice about the DVDs...we bought a few there, too. Better quality than the ones here..that's fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so good

    ReplyDelete